The purpose of this policy is to outline the values of our school community and explain the vision, mission and objectives of our school.
Andersons Creek Primary School is committed to providing a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for all students, staff and members of our community.
Our school recognises the importance of the partnership between our school and parents and carers to support student learning, engagement and wellbeing.
We share a commitment to, and a responsibility for, creating an inclusive and safe school environment for our students.
The programs and teaching at Andersons Creek Primary School support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy, including a commitment to:
- elected government
- the rule of law
- equal rights for all before the law
- freedom of religion
- freedom of speech and association
- the values of openness and tolerance.
This policy outlines our school’s vision, mission, objective, values and expectations of our school community.
This policy is available on our school website, in our staff induction handbook and enrolment/transition packs.
To celebrate and embed our Statement of Values and Philosophy in our school community, we
- display posters and banners that promote our values in our school
- celebrate our values in our school newsletter
- provide awards and recognition for students who actively demonstrate the values
- discuss our values with students in the classroom, meetings and assemblies.